DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.?
Royal DSM is a global science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials. By connecting its unique competences in Life Sciences and Materials Sciences DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders simultaneously. DSM delivers innovative solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance in global markets such as food and dietary supplements, personal care, feed, medical devices, automotive, paints, electrical and electronics, life protection, alternative energy and bio-based materials. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about 10 billion with approximately 25,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
DSM began trading with China in 1963 and established its first China sales office and first manufacturing facility in early 1990s. The company currently has 39 affiliates in China including 21 manufacturing sites and employs about 4,200 people. DSM China regional headquarters and China Science and Technology Center is located in Shanghai. DSM’s business is growing healthily and steadily in China with revenue of USD 2 billion in 2014.
1. Conducting legal research for Legal Counsels on specific legal issues or new law developments;
2. Assisting General Counsel and Executive Assistant in organizing team meetings and otheradministrative activities;
3. Drafting and preparing simple contract and legal documents under the supervision of legalcounsel
4. Assisting Legal Counsels to organize the company files of DSM legal entities in China and thefiles of the closed projects, in both electronical and hard copy format;
5. Assisting Legal Counsels in organizing and updating Compliance and Legal Training Materialsand collecting general terms and conditions for Sales/Purchases, and distribution agreements used by BUs/BGs in China and assisting China Legal Team to develop templates.
1. Graduate student studying at a Law School in Shanghai; preferable major in corporate,
commercial or civil laws
2. Good verbal and written English language skill required; and native Chinese speaker
3. Available for working 3 or 4 days per week; Can work for 6 months will be plus;
We offer you a rewarding and challenging job with lots of opportunities for personal growth and career development in a professional, entrepreneurial, no-nonsense and very agile environment. We strive to be an Employer of Choice and ensure that our employees are nurtured and given the opportunity to develop their talents. Terms and conditions as well as fringe benefits and salary are in line with market standards.
Please apply on-line and send us your CV and a cover letter along with information on your current remuneration