- Support infrastructure deployment
- Support Opensource software setup/integration/operation
- Assist on the operation of VMware-based IAAS platform
- Ensure regional alignment (process, documentation and technology, etc.)
- Technical review and analysis of project solutions
- Take the responsibility of technically feasibility and reliability for the project. Be familiar with techniques and expertise in the related areas, have a full understanding of project implementation processes and be capable of coaching the implementation group in term of his knowledge and experiences.
- Take the responsibility of techniques and implementation in terms of system architecture throughout engineering, planning
- Take the responsibility in terms of the agreed working scope, implementation schedule as well as delivery quality with regards to the accepted project.
- Ensure open, regular and effective technical communication with all project team members.
- Take the responsibility of Opensource software implementation/operation, lead the team to understand and be familiar with popular Opensource software
- To generate reports to management
- In charge of Opensource software implementation/operation of Mission Critical systems in China.
- Take the responsibility in terms of the implementation schedule as well as delivery quality with regards to the accepted project.
- Ensure regional alignment (process, documentation and technology, etc.) on storage area.
- B.S. in Computer Science/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or a related field is strongly preferred
- Additional experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- Certified Opensource software Professional or Equivalent
- Qualifications in ITIL Foundation level at a minimum
- Minimum 3 years’ project deployment experience.
- Familiarity with Devops process and various Opensource tools in continuous integration/ deployment tool area
- Familiarity with Microservice Architecture, Container technology
- Familiarity with Opensource software operation
- Experience working in a high-pressured environment with 24x7 on-call responsibilities
- Strong understanding of incident, problem and change management procedures based on ITIL best practices
- Ability to multi-task and proficient in Microsoft Office applications; Excel & PowerPoint
- Good communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work in a team
- Familiarity with Openshift is preferred
- Love Devops, continuous integration, continuous deployment direction, have ideas, like challenger is preferred
所属部门：Technology & Operations
dbs. living, breathing asia！星展银行，带动亚洲思维！