What your new challenge will look like
As an associate consultant, you will work with an experienced team of consultants to develop innovative solutions for our international clients in industries such as automotive, manufacturing, consumer goods and retail. You will take on challenges such as optimizing complex manufacturing and supply chain processes or introducing dynamic materials management for the world's most successful manufacturers and retailers. Your work will go beyond just developing a plan; you will also implement the solutions by working directly with our international clients on site at their locations.
Why you belong at 4flow
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, industrial engineering, logistics/supply chain management, or a related field of study
- Minimum of four months of practical experience in supply chain management, consulting or our key industries
- Strong analytical, conceptual and organizational skills
- International work or study experience preferred
- Enjoy challenging project work and collaboration with fellow team members and clients
- Willing to travel in China and abroad to work on site at client locations and native speaker of Mandarin with excellent English skills
A competitive base salary, an attractive bonus system and fringe benefits await you. In addition, our talent management program creates a professional framework for high performers, offering an exciting career at a leading international supply chain onsulting company. You will work together with an excellent team of consultants eager to share their know-how and experience.