Cashier & Billing (财务会计出纳，日语流利)
- Check invoice requests and issue external customer invoices for Japan entities on a daily bases
- Strong communication skills with business teams and clients who base in Japan via email & phone calls
- Translate Japanese bank statements'key words in English
- Uploading bank statements for Japan entities into company system
- Do the bank reconciliations for Japan entities after month end
- Bachelor degree, relevant working experience is preferred, fresh graduates can be considered as well.
- Proficient in Japanese, English and Mandarin, written and oral
- Strong sense of responsibility and capability of quick learning
- Good knowledge of Excel, Office
- Excellent communication skills
Safety has been at the heart of our work since 1760 and we invest our time, money and resources to fulfil Lloyd’s Register’s mission: to protect life and property and advance transportation and engineering education and research. Through our impartial advice, broader knowledge, deeper experience and closer relationships we help ensure a safer world.
We provide independent assurance to companies operating high-risk, capital-intensive assets in the energy and transportation sectors, to enhance the safety of life, property and the environment. This helps our clients to create safe, responsible and sustainable supply chains.
The Lloyd’s Register Group is one of the world leaders in assessing business processes and products to internationally recognised standards. The standards are either those of major independent bodies or ones that we have developed ourselves. From design and new build to in-service operations and decommissioning, we aim to deliver complete lifecycle and risk management solutions to help ensure the safety, integrity and operational performance of assets and systems.
Our clients are typically managing large-scale, high-value assets where the cost of mistakes can be very high, both financially and in terms of the impact on local communities and the environment. In such a setting, organisations need advice and support they can trust.