ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE JOB
- Work closely with Regional Corporate Communication Manager, global digital communication team and local business segments to ensure social media strategies are aligned with LDC positioning and messaging
- Develop and manage North Asia’s corporate social media calendar (WeChat, LinkedIn, etc], guided by Regional Corporate Communication Manager and global digital team, respecting internal review and validation processes
- Generate social media content, including copy writing, translation of global social media content and compelling visuals
- Collaborate with product brand teams to advise and ensure alignment with corporate messaging/positioning of their online social initiatives, to support strategic product brands
- Track performance through monitoring and analysis of social post performance on a daily basis and implement agreed changes and/or reactions
- Work with social media agency to:
- Generate some social media content, in line with budget and needs (e.g. using other technologies for content or special projects)
- Ensure meaningful analytics
- Gain strategic advice
- Design and execute campaigns that align with corporate communication initiatives/campaigns (e.g. UN world days, key publication launches, business milestones)
- Identify top performing posts and make recommendations on future content
- Promote the social media content to relevant audiences, seeking to gain followers and enable a meaningful reader experience
- Work with global digital communication team to actively manage/update content asset library
- Generate monthly reporting
- Identify and propose appropriate social media channels, as appropriate
- Contribute to the content development of other LDC-owned digital channels (e.g. LDC website)
- Contribute to update Communications asset library
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Experience of social media account management (Wechat, Weibo, LinkedIn, in particular), and knowledge of international social media environment (Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, etc)
- Proven ability to create highly impactful and engaging written and visual content for a company /brand (preferably a global company)
- Experience of social media monitoring and analytics and tools
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Adobe Creative Suit (particularly PhotoShop, Illustrator, Premiere Pros/Movie maker). SharePoint and CMS a plus.
- A team player who brings projects to fruition.
- A degree-level education in communications or PR, eventually English Literature or related fields
- 3 - 4 years of related work experience in social media management
- CET 6 or above.
- Passion for social media and content
- Experience with multi-national enterprises
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines, with flexibility in light of changing events
- Ability to analyze data, draw conclusions and explain/present these with a clear rationale
- An enthusiastic, self-starting team player with a can-do attitude; results-oriented and committed.
- Proven project management, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- Ability to interact and work with a broad range of people from different cultures and backgrounds
路易达孚（Louis Dreyfus Company），全球四大粮商之一，成立于1851年，总部设于瑞士日内瓦， 是一家领先的农产品销售和加工的全球性集团公司，其业务遍及全球并拥有广泛的资产覆盖网络，能够安全、负责、可靠地向全世界的客户提供产品和服务。经167多年来的稳步发展，我们的多元化活动贯穿了整个价值链，从农场到餐桌，拥有广泛的经营范围（事业部）。我们的经营组合包括油菜籽、谷物、大米、货运、金融、咖啡、棉花、糖、果蔬汁和乳制品。