What does the role involve?
· 6 months rotation in core city (Engineering back office/Operations/Marketing/HR/Finance
· 12 months rotation in Sales to enhance product and segment knowledge6 months rotation in Marketing/Operations/Core city Sales Team
· 6 months rotation in Marketing/Operations/Core city Sales Team
What do we offer?
· Soft skill training: personal strengths, leadership styles and communication skills
· Early Talent Forum: a 3-4 days forum with team-building, learning, sharing with top management
· Leadership Training Program: Local talent advancement program
· Customization: A truly cross-functional experience where you can make a difference and discover your future career path
· Exposure: Mentor by leaders. Networking with experienced colleagues and peers. Involvement in key projects critical to the success of the company
· Program Structure: 24-month program applies 70-20-10 learning principal followed by rotations, projects, mentoring and training
Why should you apply?
Ours is a high-performing culture for very driven people. If you've never worked in sales or construction, that's not a problem. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
· University degree holder in Engineering/ Business/ Marketing or related discipline
· Passionate in excelling in Sales, Marketing or Engineering
· Engage in activities beyond studies and demonstrate great leadership skills
· Highly committed and self-driven personality
· Ambitious and wants to build a career in a multi-national, technology-driven company
· Good team player with excellent interpersonal skill
· Self-motivated, strong customer orientation and with a “can-do” attitude