Onboard Date: Within one week
Position: Full-time Internship (40 hours)
Number of positions: 2
Location: Shanghai, North Jing’an (Line 11/13 LongDe Road)
TMO is looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to join our team. this rock star graduate will be a results-oriented individual who is passionate about Digital Marketing and can drive TMO's marketing programs, with a heavy emphasis on SEO, social media, crm management, wechat & email marketing, content generation, website management and webinars.
· Focus on improving SEO optimization pages based on a powerful SEO platform providing strong guidance
· Develop and execute the content marketing campaigns, including email, blogs, and social media to support sales, channel partners and drive pipeline
· Support strategic partnerships by owning marketing strategy including press releases and co-branded content.
· Produce compelling digital marketing assets, utilize both internal content experts as well as external agencies when necessary
· Assist in the management of product launches and other major announcements, across all communications channels
· Research and recommend new marketing tactics as new business needs arise
· Knowledge on the China Digital Ecosystem (using apps, ecommerce and social media)
· Using and managing core marketing systems including website, CRM and marketing automation tools a big plus
· Strong attention to detail and quality, and meticulous project management skills
· Highly organized with a get it done mindset and must be comfortable juggling multiple priorities and projects
· Strong critical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills. Must be able to develop recommendations and back them up with data
· Exceptional written and verbal communications skills especially when targeting senior and mid-level management.
· Strong team player
· Self-starter with high initiative
· Sound knowledge on Ms Word / Pages - Excel - PowerPoint / Keynote (a plus)
· B.A. in marketing, communications, business or related program required. Some technical background preferred
· Market competitive Internship fee
· Flexibility in your travel arrangements
· Complementary beverages, snacks and fruit
· Seasonal drinks and birthday celebrations
· Team building activities & outings
About TMO Group - Technology for Mobile & Omni-commerce
TMO Group is a global technology solutions provider with offices in Shanghai, Hong Kong and Amsterdam. We service medium & large enterprises with cutting-edge eCommerce solutions, including WeChat stores, O2O, Mobile, and Cloud value-added services.
We strongly advocate the Internet of Things (IoT), working closely together with our clients to provide software solutions as well as strategizing future hardware integrations.
INTERESTED? Please send your resume to email@example.com