1. Internal communications
2. Support daily monitoring and maintenance for OES database (ODW, SharePoint, Public folder, etc)
3. Data collecting, data processing and analysis in terms of OES activities.
4. Support making reports and other documentation
5. Other specific tasks as assigned by OES team/Supervisor
1. Bachelor degree or above, preferred studies are engineering, business-engr., industrial engr, or similar
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and Chinese
3. Fast learner and down-to earth attitude and collaborative spirit.
4. Excellent Knowledge of MS Office Tools
5. 3 or 5 days per week lasting at least 6 months.
6. Outgoing & Team Player