Perform accounting for payable work so as to ensure the balance sheet reconciliation.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
1. Perform 3-way matching of all vendors’ billings for accuracy and reasonableness for both Pudong factory and Chennai factory
2. Prepare accounting records for inventory related purchases and payments;
3. Prepare payments according to contracted payment terms;
4. Issue the red invoice and track the withdraw process with purchasing department to ensure all the withdraw payment received within 3 months;
5. Prepare necessary documents and applications for foreign exchange payments within and out of the PRC;
6. Audit the payment with 3rd party reconciliation;
7. Assist in booking and closing for costing function;
8. Prepare documents for SAFE and other statutory organizations periodically and return for foreign exchange payments.
9.Member claim booking and other adhoc. jobs
Job Requirements and Qualifications
· College degree and above, major in accounting and finance is preferred;
· Minimum 1 year experience in accounting field of a manufacturing company
· Familiar with the laws, regulations, statutory or administrative requirements for foreign exchange receipts and payments (knowledge in withholding tax is preferred)