上海 | 在校生/应届生 | 大专 | 招1人 | 06-18发布 | 英语良好
This position primarily exists to support the Club Services and Inventory team. Club Services Administrator to provide general administrative support, so that the department as a whole can deliver the expected level of customer service and reservation service to Club Owners as well the inventory growth requirements.
The person in this role will also provide general administrative support, so that the department as a whole can deliver the expected level of customer service and reservation service to Points Owners.
· Assist in the department objective to deliver a high level of customer service for Club Points Owners through the Club Services centre, on- line website and communications.
· On-going admin support of Club Services to ensure high customer satisfaction levels.
· Supporting in inter-departments communications between China and Thailand including translations of internal emails between English and Simplified Chinese.
· Liaising with relevant government departments (e.g. Immigration Department) to ensure Ownership Packages are well received and delivered to the Club Points Owners in timely manner.
· Liaising with new partners to set up accounts.
· Maintain good and ongoing relationship with external partners in China and potentially support the sourcing of new partner contacts.
· Document workflow for all department processes and review for streamlining and improvement, including but not limited to English-Chinese translations, printing and scanning documents.
· Serve as in-house trainer and user coordinator for IT systems and tools (e.g. Echo, Salesforce, Hotel Manager and AVC website, WeChat mini programme), as well as interface with external systems and service providers; including but not limited to Chinese e-contents checks and updates, liaising with local IT for both hardware and software setup, managing points redemption partners’ systems.
· Regular audit of Owner website and OTA’s to review and potential concerns/conflicts and errors and report to the appropriate department to amend.
· Assist with the administration of systems and data
· Execute all processes related to owner e-communications, such newsletters, greetings, promotions, club fee invoicing and other outbound campaigns.
· To keep a digital photo library for business use
· To keep records of all the updated artwork for future reference.
· To make sure that the graphics workspace is cleaned and organized in workflow manner at all times.
· Represent Anantara Vacation Club in a professional, courteous and sincere fashion in order to foster good working relationships with all our customers, internal and external in line with company values
· Facilitate department activities in support of the leaders’ objectives and requirements.
· Complete other tasks that may be assigned by Management from time to time.
· Support in updating the Club’s Systems (Echo, Hotel Manager, Web) where is needed including but not limited to rectifying properties information.
· Administer external partners systems to book for Club Points Owners
· Ensure available systems technology is fully utilized and understood according to property specific business mix and requirements.
· Set, monitor and maintain high standards of data quality through system maintenance.
· 1 year-experience in similar role desirable, new graduate is welcomed too.
· Bachelor’s degree (desirable)
· English and Chinese written and verbal skills.
· Be able to use Office and being computer literate
· High competency with excel and PowerPoint