TheInventory Strategy group designs, creates, and implements inventory and priceoptimization capabilities that enable Gap Asia to manage business in alocalized manner throughout the product lifecycle. Projects are designed tocreate sustainable competitive advantages that generate significant financialreturn and enhance the customer experience.
The Pricing Analyst is responsible the completion, accuracy and timely execution of pricing and promotional events, supporting the Merchandise Planning team to ensure financial success of the commercial plan and pricing strategy in Asia.
ESSENTIALDUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the communication of pricing strategies to Inventory and Merchandising Planning teams on a timely basis to ensure consistent and efficient execution of all promo & markdown events
- Manage & troubleshoot ongoing business reporting to drive results
- Responsible for the weekly creation and analysis of promotional and markdown tools
- Manage communications with Store Operations to resolve on-going pricing issues
- Execute all system pricing changes, including ad-hoc/custom store group pricing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is critical to this role
- Exceptional Organization: highly organized, and strong planning and time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Communication: ability to communicate effectively and succinctly, both verbally and on paper.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills: ability to work collaboratively to build trust and respect within the IM team; team player willing to communicate cross-functionally
- Ability to run timely and effective analysis
- Structured and logical thinking: ability to dissect a problem into an organized approach and quickly form a hypothesis against which to run analysis
从最初的Gap发展到现在包括GapKids, babyGap, GapMaternity和gapbody的全系列产品，GAP能满足各年龄层消费者的时尚需求。