- Post the receipt according to bank report and do monthly AR reconciliation.
- Maintain Data Master: update emp & vendor code information for China LEs and maintain bank key.
- Arrange local payment as needed and trace rejected payment.
- Perform monthly VAT reconciliation.
- Complete cross check and filing work as required.
- Provide assistance for internal and external audit.
- Check TER report and provide NEO training of TER policy.
- Ad-hoc tasks backup the finance teamwork.
Key Job Requirements:
- College and above education, Finance or finance related major.
- 1-3 years’ strong SAP is preferred and MS office skill.
- Good command of English and Chinese both verbal and written.
- Good sense of logic and time management. Attention to detail, Team worker, Target driven, Process driven, Quick learner.
Axalta Coating Systems Ltd. ("Axalta," or the "Company"), is a leading global manufacturer, marketer and distributor of high-performance coatings systems. With over a 150-year heritage in the coatings industry, Axalta is known for manufacturing high-quality products with well-recognized brands supported by market-leading technology and customer service.
Over the course of the Company's history, Axalta has remained at the forefront of the industry by continually developing innovative coatings technologies designed to enhance the performance and appearance of customers' products, while improving the customer's productivity and profitability. Axalta's diverse global footprint of 50 manufacturing facilities, four technology centers, 47 customer training centers and more than 14,000 team members allows the Company to meet the needs of customers in over 130 countries. Axalta serves its customer base through an extensive sales force and technical support organization, as well as through approximately 4,000 independent, locally-based distributors. The Company's scale and strong local presence are critical to its success, allowing leverage of the technology portfolio and customer relationships globally while meeting customer demands locally.
Axalta operates its business in two operating segments: Performance Coatings and Transportation Coatings, serving four end markets, including: Refinish, Industrial, Light Vehicle and Commercial Vehicle, across the following four regions: North America, EMEA, Latin America and Asia-Pacific.