Nutricia is Danones Specialized Nutrition Division, comprising Early Life Nutrition and Advanced Medical Nutrition. The mission of the division is to pioneer nutritional solutions that help people live longer, more joyful and healthier lives. This finance internship will be placed within Danones Advanced Medical Nutrition business in China, which is poised as one of the companys key markets for growth. We anticipate a threefold business growth within the next five years.
As a Finance Intern within our Revenue Growth Controlling team, you will play a supporting role in the companys day-to-day controlling and reporting activities, including:
1. Distributors rebate settlement process and documentation
2. Assist in producing regular financial budgeting and reporting for key stakeholders
3. Support the monthly closing process, e.g. prepare journal entries.
4. Other ad-hoc work
Our ideal internship candidate would be:
- A Bachelor degree candidate (Year 3 minimum) in a Financial or Business Administration field
- Able to run and analyze reports and data and have advanced Microsoft Excel experience
- Willing and eagerness to learn
- Able to commit to at least 3 days of work per week
In return for your effort, you will gain:
- First-hand insight into the Chinese Pharmaceutical and Nutrition industry, and an understanding of the core business model and innovations driving Nutricias growth
- Close guidance from experienced line managers (each with 7-15 years of experience in various Big4 and in-house finance roles)
- Internship allowance of 120 RMB / day
Were located at Kerry Parkside (浦东嘉里城 - 花木路地铁站), a lovely office building with an awesome mall attached, right next to Century Park. Send in your application today and join us in creating a healthier China!