- You will pair program with development team to build digital solutions that will be used by business team;
- You will be a full member of development team on production code and solving real problems that raised by end users;
- You’ll participate in the agile development processes we follow to build our solutions;
- You will learn the engineering best practices that will benefit your career in long run;
- You will use the modern technology stack and development tools every day.
- Currently pursuing a B.A./B.S. Degree or higher in Computer Science, or related technical field;
- You have great communication skills, willing to share and learn, and expect to get job done with high quality;
- Demonstrated software engineer experience via an internship, school projects or coding competitions;
- You have experience on modern programming languages such as Java, Python, and passionate on technology;
- You have solid understanding about web application and know how it works. Even better if you already have experience of building a web application.
Expeditors is a global logistics company headquartered in Seattle, Washington. As a Fortune 500 company, we employ over 17,400 trained professionals in a worldwide network of over 250 locations across six continents.
Expeditors satisfies the increasingly sophisticated needs of international trade through customized solutions and seamless, integrated information systems. Our services include the consolidation and forwarding of air or ocean freight, customs brokerage, vendor consolidation, cargo insurance, time-definite transportation, order management, warehousing, distribution and customized logistics solutions.
At the moment, our Shanghai Branch has opportunities for motivated team players who are looking for a dynamic place to work. Come join this advancement rich environment and be a part of a global network of success oriented professionals.
For more information, please visit our website ******************