R&D Technician in Materials Science
As the successful applicant, you will be responsible for developing polymeric delivery systems for fragrance and flavor application using polymer chemistry, formulation concepts and processes.
- Develop polymer-based delivery technologies for fragrance & flavor release by various techniques, and characterize their properties and performances.
- Participate internal projects and perform experimental in a clear and consistent way.
- Responsible for documentation, data processing, and result reporting.
- Provide support and guidance to business partners under supervision of the supervisor to solve technical problems.
- Act as a team player for cross-functional work with strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Fully compliant with regulations concerning safety, health and environment.
- Bachelor degree with 2 to 3 years of working experience or Master degree, major in Colloidal Science, Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry or Polymer Materials related fields.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in organic/polymer synthesis, polymerization, emulsion or encapsulation.
- Solid laboratory experimental skills and hands-on experience of a variety of analysis techniques (e.g. light scattering, SEM, and thermal analysis), good experimental habits and high attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge of English, and good communication skill.