- Assigning testing to the lab
- Collecting testing result from lab or external subcontract lab
- Drafting report according to standard requirement.
- Sample management, keep samples according to ISO17025.
- College or above, major in chemistry related.
- Motivation to continually learn and take on added responsibilities and new challenges
- Good in English writing
- Integrity, Team Spirit, Customer Orientation, Entrepreneurship, Responsibility for Safety
DEKRA has been active in the field of safety for more than 90 years. Founded in 1925 in Berlin as Deutscher Kraftfahrzeug-überwachungs-Verein e.V., it is today one of the world’s leading expert organizations. DEKRA SE is a subsidiary of DEKRA e.V. and manages the Group’s operating business. In 2015, DEKRA generated sales totaling approximately 2.7 billion Euros. The company currently employs more than 37,000 people in more than 50 countries on all five continents. With qualified and independent expert services, they work for safety on the road, at work and at home. These services range from vehicle inspection and expert appraisals to claims services, industrial and building inspections, safety consultancy, testing and certification of products and systems, as well as training courses and temporary work. The vision for the company’s 100th birthday in 2025 is that DEKRA will be the global partner for a safe world.
Our People Values are Responsibility for safety, Customer Orientation, Entrepreneurship, Team Spirit, Integrity.