The OEM-Speaker plays a major role in the company's success and helps to develop the company's roadmap.
It is his task to develop and create opportunities in the areas of the OEM’s he’s assigned to it and benchmark with our own company goals. The market knowledge and specific know-how he gains through communication with the OEM’s will be part of the business development process at imat-uve.
1. Cooperates in the development of sales targets and sales strategy and define key-performance-indicators (KPI’s) for the Balance-Score-Card (BSC) which is the major controlling tool for imat-uve.
2. Participate in finding and developing new business areas.
3. Follow-up on company targets according to BSC-KPI’s regarding both existing as well as new business opportunities.
4. Support all market related business (budget) planning incl. cost estimates
5. Implement sales targets which correspondent to the overall company goals.
6. Close liaisons with dedicated OEM′s by supporting and following-up.
7. Acquisition of new areas of existing as well as new OEM′s.
8. Developing and implementing acquisition measures based on the overall sales strategy.
9. Preparing and conducting customer representative visits, which includes:
- Initiate and organize appointments
- Discussing OEM′s related marketing and product strategies
- Focussing on customer satisfaction and feedback to imat-uve organization
- Promote networking of imat-uve OEM-Speaker within the group
- Promote networking of imat-uve Acquisition and Project Coordination teams
- Promote networking of imat-uve Technical Expert Authorities (TEA′s are Product Manager)
10. Preparing customer visit reports in time and share them within the imat-uve group.
11. Participation in exhibition and trade shows.
12. Support all marketing activities.
13. Conduct regular customer surveys (customer satisfaction analyses).
14. Support and organize annual meetings with the OEM.
15. Follow-up on the open point list of the annual meeting with OEM and report results in due time.
16. Develop market knowledge and build up (document) industry competence as a benchmark in regards to customers, competitors, social and technological trends and.
17. Regularly create and develop new ideas, suggestions and proposals.
18. Help to improve internal procedures and organization of imat-uve.
- University Degree in Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Automotive Engineering or similar degree or professional training as a certified engineer with a relevant work experience.
- Work experience of at least 2 years in the field of project management (preferable in the automotive industry)
- Organizational ability and negotiating skills.
- Self-confident in front of customers
- Chinese native and fluent in English language. German language skills would be preferred.
What we offer:
- Exciting and challenging tasks
- Competitive salary package
- International career opportunities
- Good team spirit in an international working environment
- Training and seminars