- Ensure a strong control of payment voucher;
- Good preparation of tax related basal reports;
- Assist leader achieve company’s finance & accounting target.
- Ensure operational excellence by complying with the quality control system based on the company’s ISO9001/ISO 14001 and OHSAS18001.
- Check SHE payment voucher have proper authorization and sufficient supporting document.
- Clear unbook invoices report.
- Issue and register tax invoices;
- Register certificate report and VAT invoice report
- Company chop using record.;
- To complete other assigned work on time.
- Proficient computer skills with sound knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc;
- Fluent in written English
Experience and Qualifications:
- College education background and above, majoring in finance related;
- Holding Accounting Professional Certificate is preferred;
- Good teamwork player, detail orientation, initiative;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Focus on details
- Data analytical ability
- Commitment for quality and service
- Willingness to learn and flexibility
Global logistics expertise with a strong rail foundation
DB Schenker stands for the transportation and logistics activities of Deutsche Bahn. The Logistics sector of DB is the world’s second largest transportation and logistics services provider based on revenues and performance.
In financial year 2013, DB Schenker generated revenues of around 19.7 billion euros, approximately 50 percent of the DB Group’s revenues. Through its Transportation and Logistics Division, DB holds top positions in global air and ocean freight and has Europe’s densest land transport network and the rail expertise of Europe’s largest rail freight company.
We employ over 76,000 employees worldwide and operate in over 2,000 locations spread across 150 countries making DB Schenker one of the leading global integrated logistics service providers. Our strength lies in our ability to offer a complete range of one-stop-shop logistics solutions to customers of any trade and industry.
Global supply chains tailored for every customer
DB Schenker stands for the transportation and logistics activities of Deutsche Bahn.
In 1966, DB Schenker opened its first office in Hong Kong and commenced as an air freight agency. Over the years we have gradually emerged into a multi-modal freight forwarding and logistics company offering land, air, and ocean freight transport services. We also offer specialized logistics services for trade fairs, relocations, projects and global sports events.
In 1979, DB Schenker made history by being one of the first international forwarders to enter Mainland China. Subsequently, our first representative office was opened in Guangzhou in 1981.
Until today, DB Schenker runs its operations in over 60 key cities throughout China. We employ more than 5,000 employees who work around the clock to make sure our customers are always moving ahead of time.