Quality Intern (data analysis)
1) Undertake daily visibility and optimization checks for all system data by engineering role
2) Undertake regular optimization of data input and output of engineering view
3) Manage relevant engineering data with tools on data statistics and analyze
4) Deliver regular reporting to engineering team from PLM system, to be timely, accurate, literate and insightful
5) Create case studies and award entries based on data statistics and analyze result as appropriate
1. Be able to work at least 3-4 days a week, full week will be preferred
2. Computer specialty in major
3. Excellent Windows, MS office skills, especially of Excel such as tabulation, formulation and pivot table. Programming skill will be preferred
4. Good communication skill and teamwork spirit
5. Self-motivated and quick learner, detailed oriented & patient
6. Willing to work under pressure and respecting deadline
7. Good interpersonal and organization skills, responsible, diligent and independent
8. Fluent in written English and Mandarin
Founded in 1978, The Home Depot, Inc. is the world's largest home improvement specialty retailer with fiscal 2012 retail sales of $74.8 billion and earnings of $4.5 billion. The Home Depot has more than 2,200 retail stores in the United States (including Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands and the territory of Guam), Canada and Mexico. The Home Depot's stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HD) and is included in the Dow Jones industrial average and Standard & Poor's 500 index.
What The Home Depot Famous For?
The world’s largest home improvement retailer, global Fortune 500 with sales over USD 78.8billion and highest profitability among retailers.
Operate over 2,200 retail stores in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, Canada and Mexico with 400,000+ associates.
Asia souring offices includes 3 offices in Shanghai, Shenzhen and Taiwan, target to source the home improvement products for US, Canada and Mexico customers. All our offices are located in CBD of each city with convenient traffic.
Source products that can be used for building, improving and decorating a home, including lumber, building materials, ceramic, vinyl and wood flooring, rugs and mats, paint and sundries, pipes, fittings and plumbing products, hardware, hand tools and power tools, lighting , fans and electrical products, millwork, doors, windows and trims, kitchen and bath, bathware accessories, small appliances, shelving and storage, decorative products, seasonal products, lawn and garden products, and MUCH MUCH more……
Strong business growth and go to www.homedepot.com to check our shock price curve!
What Home Depot Can Offers:
An annual variable pay program that rewards team and individual performance while sharing success across the company.
Career advancement to different functions and managerial opportunity.
International exposure and training opportunities for proved talents.
Comprehensive benefits including but not limited to company paid individual social insurance, supplementary insurance, annual flight outing and all kinds of company sponsored weekly sports & healthy activities.
An excellent working environment of a professional & friendly associates living in the value of respect people, doing the right thing, professional relationship with less hierarchy.
Expert knowledge of how you decorate your home and how to select quality decoration products after joining us!