1) Analyze quality performance utilizing using statistical and analytical tools and methods
2) Implement methods to inspect, test and evaluate reliability, precision, reliability and accuracy of processes, products and production equipment.
3) Develop and establish quality procedures and systems for inspecting plans, quality trends, statistical plan price estimates and technical quality proposal plans.
4) Ensure process control documents adhere with set requirements.Ensure on time processing of non-conforming components.
5) Coordinate with suppliers relating to quality trends, performance and corrective action
6) Assist manufacturing scrap performance evaluation and management
Required Skills & Abilities:
1) Bachelor degree or above;
2) Knowledge of and ability to understand technical details
3) Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution
4) Demonstrated ability to work independently and lead others towards a common objective
5) Good communication negotiation, influencing and problem solving skills
6) Technical understanding and interest in technological processes
7) 3 or more years of purchasing experiences in purchasing or foreign trade field,
8) Self-motivated, goal orientated, quality driven, and capable of working independently with little supervision
9)Ability to analyze problems analysis and identify resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
What we offer: