This position is a technical and scientific role that involves analysis of large-scale individual digital microbiota data including sources from multi-omics (genomics, proteomics, metabolomics, etc.) which related to microsystem. The team aims to develop advanced algorithms and computational models to process signals, recognize patterns, and infer knowledge via mining and integrating multi-mode data, and will finally have a positive impact on human’s life.
Detail Job Description:
Evaluate, innovate, develop and support in Next-Generation Sequencing technologies data analysis;
1. Design multi-omics data processing methods, data quality control strategies, result quality control strategies;
2. Build data computational models, mining strategies, develop mining algorithms, participate in projects and improve data analysis resolution;
3. Design production system architectures, plan and deploy production system migration/upgrade;
4. Work with development team closely to improve data mining performance;
5. Research and develop new data mining technologies.
1. DEGREE/MAJOR – Graduation mandatory (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematical Sciences or related BS/MS degree);
2. Master’s Degree preferred;
3. Skillful development/programming experience in either python, ruby, Perl, R or equivalent language;
4. Skills specialization in bioinformatics, text mining, statistics, machine learning, data mining, deep learning;
5. Unix skills are an asset but not required;
6. Experience working effectively with development teams and ability to have excellent communication and collaboration with co-workers with diverse backgrounds;
7. Strong interest in the field of health, biology, and medicine.