Flex is a leading sketch-to-scale? solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help make the world Live Smarter?, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets. For more information please visit our careers page at www.flex.com.
Flex is the Sketch-to-Scale? solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world ?. With approximately 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help the world, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets. Flex – Live smarter?.
Join the Revolution:
1. Verify travel expense claim, payment e-banking release, bank journal booking, intercompany activities and reconciliation, RMO etc.;
2. Perform month-end closing activities including JV processing and prepare Balance Sheet and PNL report, forecast vs actual analysis report, balance sheet reconsiliation report etc.
3. Assist in financial audit activities and prepare related documentation;
4. Forecast preparing
5. Other ad-hoc assignments
1. Major in Accounting or Finance with
2. 1~3 years related working experiences
3. Good knowledge in PRC GAAP and US GAAP, good skills in financial analysis is prefered
4. Hands on experience in MS Excel, Power point, Outlook.；
5. Strong sense of responsibility, willing to work under pressure.
6. Self-initiative, independent and pleasant personality with good interpersonal skills;
7. Good English both read and write.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our recruitment privacy notice.
上班地址：南山区 科技园北区 松坪山路1号 源兴科技大厦北座 11楼（入口近中国银行）