1. Responsible for new business development, predominately be focused on the acquisition of new business opportunities. Manage and close business with prospect merchant.
2. Motivated to develop and implement sales strategies with Oceanpayment internal stakeholder by understanding merchant needs and be able to addressing them. Actively engage with merchants through the product development process to design the approach for product development delivery and marketing promotion activity.
3. Engage with and work with multi-cultural team within the business to drive outcomes, ensure business growth and increase in market share.
4. Staying ahead of market trends and industry developments, ensuring you're ahead of the competition. Ability to create and define marketing report to C-level executives within the business.
1. Minimum of 5 years’ experience within payments or minimum 3 years’ experience in sales management role.
2. Ability to improve Oceanpayment corporate brand value and global awareness.
3. Strong presenter, time manager and aggressive producer with the ability to set priorities and maintain high quality of merchant relationship.
4. Optimistic, innovative and a good planner.