Scope of Role:
To pro-actively promote designated Retail Clients products and services and acquire new customers.
1. Participate in sales promotions and activities to achieve/exceed defined sales targets.
2. Engage NTB Affluent clients via leads sourced from varies channels.
3. A well thought-through, creative approach to satisfy customers, improve competitive advantage and improve performance.
4. Actively cross-sell the bank other products / services and ensure annual financial budget is met
5. To provide quality, efficient before and after sales services.
6. To prepare and consolidate accurate reports on sales activities.
7. Based on a “shared sense” of purpose and approach within CB
8. Based on a clear division of roles (and no duplication of effort) within MD
9. Accountable for implementing and complying with AML requirements when performing duties
1. Bachelor degree or above;
2. 1 year working experience or above in financial or mortgage / real estate Industry is preferred.
3. Relevant experience in banking experience is preferred
4. Good knowledge of bank products, policies, and business strategy
5. Good credit appraisal and marketing skills with the ability to interpret financial information
6. Strong personal integrity with zero disciplinary record in any previous job
7. Good communication and presentation skills
8. Presentable, good personality with good business etiquette