Founded in Switzerland in 1874, the Schindler Group is a leading global provider of elevators, escalators, and related services. Schindler mobility solutions move one billion people every day all over the world. Behind the company’s success are over 57,000 employees in more than 100 countries.
Mobility is the goal
- Provide daily HR support based on each department’s needs;
- Clarify HR focus & objectives to each department;
- Work with managers within the responsible area on HC planning & personnel cost budgeting;
- Support each department head to define all job responsibilities and update all positions’ JD;
- Identify resources needs within the responsible area and implement recruitment /refreshment /head reduction accordingly;
- Identify training needs by performance appraisal, development review, etc;
- Suggest and follow up the training plan for each department;
- Support each department on Employee Retention by implementing various actions;
- Coordinate organization change, organization communication;
Implement & follow up HR processes/programs within the responsible area;
- Clarify department’s needs on HR management, provide value- adding HR services and improve internal customer satisfaction;
Mobility needs you
- Familiar with Human Resource management policy and operations;
- Knowledge of PRC HR laws & regulations;
- Good command of oral and written English & Mandarin;
- Good interpersonal & communication skills and team work;
- Good planning, organizing, coordinating capacity;
- Customer orientation and people orientation;Initiative and positive
- Bachelor degree and equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years relative working experience in FIE;
- Minimum 5 years of management experience in HR;
Interested? Send us your complete application.