* Provide compliant solution to import issues and support Import business complying with trade applicable laws/regulations.
* Comprehensively manage customs clearance of imported goods and handle exceptions when there is any.
* Manage TPI/Customs Brokers in the compliant manner.
* Daily consultation and business communications.
* Coordinate with multiple business partners, including Merchandising and Logistics, to smoothen the import process.
* Support Supply Chain Security program, and responsible for driving China AEO recertification for the company.
* Support Trade compliance program implementation on daily basis, including Risk assessment, Standards and controls, training and communications, and monitoring etc.
* Trade or compliance or logsitics background / experience .
* Fast learner.
* Good communication and problem solving skills.
* Teamwork player and proactive attitude.
* Attention to details.
* Skillful with Microsoft office.
* Fluent oral and written English skill is preferred.