- Manage terminal and depot stock, provide daily and weekly report timely;
- Order empty reposition, create T/O ref, make barge appointment;
- Order trucking order for carrier haulage, create T/O ref ;
- Assign empty picking up place for export shipment.
- Interact with internal departments to meet customer needs.
REQUIREMENTS AND SPECIFIC SKILLS:
- At least 1 years or above shipping/logistics working experience;
- Three - year college education or higher;
- Be able to use English to communicate during daily works;
- Be good at using office applications, especially EXCEL;
- Good interpersonal and communication skill;
- Adopt a positive attitude towards work and with confidence.