- Compile and manage project schedule plans when necessary.
- Coordinating and communication with internal stakeholders at project kickoff to ensure deliverables within the scope of supply are achievable and attainable.
- Coordination and compilation of contract deliverable drawings, manuals, certification and other documentation which are to be provided to customers at different stages throughout a project lifecycle
- For projects assigned to them, Candidates will be responsible for the management and delivery of a contracts full scope of supply
- Monitor and ensure projects are planned to be delivered on time and to specification.
- Utilise Wartsila's non conformity process to ensure issues, uncertainties or anomalies are rectified correctly so they do not reoccur
- Understand commercial terms and conditions and negotiate changes when necessary with customers
- Conduct frequent reviews with other key internal and external stakeholder to ensure deliverables are still on schedule and to proactively trouble shooting any potential issue with a solution orientated attitude
- Communicating and negotiating with internal and external suppliers when component shortages need expediting
- Managing variation orders for customer contracts with the end goal of developing project margin
- Candidates will have responsibility for contract budgets to ensure contracts are delivered profitably and to the forecasted margin
- Education - Bachelor's degree or further – Majors should be in relevant topic eg. Technical, Engineering, Project Management, Business Management, Languages etc.
- Proven Competence in English Language, Math's, Sciences/Engineering
- Excellent English skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing), can use English as a main working language. Experience in an international environment is desirable but not essential.
- Must have strong communication skills and ability/experience in negotiating and problem resolution
- Must have ability or organize multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly in a high pressured situation
- Experience in project management or organizational background preferred however a graduate position with little or no experience would be considered
- Marine industry knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Must have strong IT Skills and must be fully proficient using Microsoft office
This is Wartsila
Wartsila is a global leader in smart technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation, total efficiency and data analytics, Wartsila maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. In 2019, Wartsila’s net sales totalled EUR 5.2 billion with approximately 19,000 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 80 countries around the world. Wartsila is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.
瓦锡兰是国际领先的动力系统解决方案提供商，为海洋及能源市场提供贯穿整个使用周期的动力系统解决方案。瓦锡兰重视技术创新和整体效率，并以此将船舶和发电厂客户的环境和经济效益***化。2014年，公司拥有员工大约17700名，净销售额总计为47.79亿欧元，在全球70个国家和地区设立了将近170家分支机构。瓦锡兰是芬兰赫尔辛基纳斯达克 OMX 的上市公司。
瓦锡兰通过建立全资子公司，长期许可证协议以及合资公司在中国发展已有20多年的历史。瓦锡兰中国（Wartsila in China）总部位于上海浦东，并在香港、北京、广州、大连、青岛和江苏、浙江等地设有办事处,合资工厂和独资工厂,员工人数超过2000人。为服务于全球***的造船地区，集团分别于2011年和2012年收购了塞德瓦公司和汉姆沃斯公司，从而进一步增强了瓦锡兰在全球船舶市场的服务以及海洋工程，船舶燃气应用和环境解决方案领域的领先地位。随着中国区业务的快速发展，现诚邀您的加入，携手共创美好未来。