· Support Hiring process, including interview arrangement, apply for visitors’ access and so on.
· Support new staff onboarding arrangement and P-file documentation.
· Support with Recruitment data input and maintenance.
· Support Employer Branding activities and design.
· Other tasks assigned by team members.
· Bachelor degree or above with fluent written English.
· Detail oriented and responsible.
· Good communication skills and MS Office skill.
· Intern term: 3-6 months. Can work at least 3 days per week.
As a global company with more than 120 years of expertise, UL works with customers and stakeholders to help them navigate market complexity. UL brings clarity and empowers trust to support the responsible design, production, marketing and purchase of the goods, solutions, and innovations of today and tomorrow. We connect people to safer, more secure, more sustainable products, services, experiences and environments – enabling smarter choices and better lives.
What We Do
UL helps companies demonstrate safety, confirm compliance, enhance sustainability, manage transparency, deliver quality and performance, strengthen security, protect brand reputation, build workplace excellence, and advance societal wellbeing. Some of the services offered by UL include: inspection, advisory services, education and training, testing, auditing and analytics, certification software solutions, and marketing claim verification.