Who we are:
At Roche, 90,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
As the worldwide market leader in in-vitro diagnostics, Roche is committed to providing the latest cutting-edge diagnostic solutions to advance the health and wellness of people worldwide. Roche Diagnostics (Suzhou) Ltd. was established in April 2015, with approximate investment of 450 million CHF and went into operation in end of 2018.
The new manufacturing site with a R&D center in Suzhou, China, addresses the growing demand for diagnostic tests in China and the Asia Pacific region; ensuring people have access to high-quality reagents, while providing a long-term sustainable contribution to meet the healthcare needs of the region.
Who you are:
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies.
Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
What we expect you could, as each colleague around you, aim high and think out of the box, embrace new changes and things with open mind. Confront challenges with passion and courage. Work with colleagues with integrity and keep up the good job.
The job holder ensures to meet / perform
- Legal, regulatory and business framework
- Product review
- Deviation management
- Master data creation and maintenance
- Data analysis
- Product issues analysis
- CU and HVAC issues analysis
Main Tasks & Responsibilities主要工作职责 :
- Support for the daily activities of the microbiological laboratory to ensure that all cGMP, company specifications, procedures, and guidelines are strictly adhered to;
- Execute microbiological testing on water samples, bulk and finished product samples, raw materials, and environmental monitoring samples;
- Execute validation of cleaning validation.
- Execute chemical reagent and media management
- Other task assigned by the leader
Qualification & Experience任职资格:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Microbiology or Biochemistry Science or equivalent
- Graduate student with some intern experience in lab
- Microbiological limit test and environment monitoring
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.