- Maintain supplier master data into system according to approval matrix
- Double check and post 3rd party supplier invoices via 3-way mapping into system;
- Double check and post Inter-company AR/AP invoices via 3-way mapping into system;
- Schedule 3rd party supplier payments monthly;
- Schedule Inter-company payments according to company payment rules;
- Perform monthly AP/Inter-company aging report, GR/IR reports, Holds reports and Prepayment reports and follow up accordingly;
- Reconciliation AP and Inter-company as well as tax accounts monthly;
- Tax declaration including VAT tax refund, EIT and other local tax;
- Check related ICM report and prepare Business case accordingly;
- Perform relevant ASAT testing according to company schedule;
- Be the process owner of requisition to pay process, ensure that process is standardized, documented with supporting procedures, communicated and regularly reviewed
- Communicate with Functional departments to make sure intenal control and compliance in place;
- Collect and compile data according to supervisor's requirements;
- Other jobs assigned by management
- Bachelor degree in accounting or other related discipline;
- 3-5 years' working experience in the field of finance and accounting in Foreign invested companies;
- Accounting qualification is required;
- Rich experiences with ERP, Oracle is preferred;
- Fluent (verbal and written) in both English and Mandarin, CET-4 is required;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent computer skills, ability to use Microsoft Office suite including strong Excel and accounting software skills
Alcoa is the world’s leading producer of primary aluminum and fabricated aluminum, as well as the world’s largest miner of bauxite and refiner of alumina. In addition to inventing the modern-day aluminum industry, Alcoa innovation has been behind major milestones in the aerospace, automotive, packaging, building and construction, commercial transportation, consumer electronics and industrial markets for more than 120 years. Among the solutions Alcoa markets are flat-rolled products, hard alloy extrusions, and forgings, as well as Alcoa® wheels, fastening systems, precision and investment castings, and building systems in addition to its expertise in other light metals such as titanium and nickel-based super alloys. Sustainability is an integral part of Alcoa’s operating practices and the product design and engineering it provides to customers. Alcoa has been a member of the Dow Jones Sustainability Index for ten consecutive years and approximately 75% of all of the aluminum ever produced since 1888 is still in active use today. Alcoa employs approximately 61,000 people in 30 countries across the world.
Alcoa Wheel & Transportation Products, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, serves the commercial vehicle, automotive, and defense markets with products used in a range of applications including forged aluminum wheels, premium products such as Dura-Bright®, Dura-Flange®, as well as a variety of other aluminum components for these markets.
AWTP is composed of three divisions: Commercial Vehicle Wheels, Forged Specialty Wheels and Transportation Products. It employs 1,500 people at 13 locations worldwide.
总部设于俄亥俄州,克利夫兰市的美铝车轮和运输产品业务部, 主要为商用车，汽车和国防市场提供一系列包括锻造铝合金车轮(如Dura-Bright®, Dura-Flange®)以及其他铝制部件等优质产品。
Arconic Wheel Products (Suzhou) was granted its business license in April 2012. The company has been formed to supply the China truck and bus market with aluminum forged wheels. The company’s operations in Wuzhong will be fully operational in Q4 2012 and will ultimately employ 100 people.
With favorable working and personal development environment, the company will provide highly-qualified employees with competitive compensation and training (domestic or overseas training) opportunities.
More information can be found at www.alcoawheels.com or the Chinese website