Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Provide administrative assistance to the recruiting team including generating required letters and documentation for prospective candidates, scheduling interviews, creating job postings etc. * Assist and coordinate the recruiting activities among the assigned Hiring Managers and Recruiters.
* Assist in interview scheduling with the hiring managers or administrative assistants.
* Schedule interviews with the prospective candidates. * Send interview information to candidates and hiring managers.
* Oversee/coordinate offer letters, contracts roll-out process, background/reference check process, security clearances and other pre-hire/transfer activities. * Assist in execution of all pre-hire activities including collection of documents. * Support gathering data required to create new hire record and update recruitment applications (Taleo/PeopleSoft) as required to prepare record for submission to HR Shared Services. * Ensure day one paperwork and documentation required for creation of personnel files is collected and forwarded to group responsible for document management.
* Good communication skills (both verbal and written) in English and Chinese
* Intermediate to expert knowledge of working with web/computer-based applications (Microsoft Office) required to perform the tasks in recruitment related applications such as Taleo, PeopleSoft, etc.
* Ability to multi-task effectively, high attention to detail, ability to complete tasks on time
* Self motivated, an excellent team player with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders