In this role, you have the opportunity to
To participate in working for high growth business that will help improve the lives of millions of men globally, while advancing Philips digital transformation journey as a global leader in Health Technology.
You are responsible for
- Ability to do the process or equipment malfunction analysis to find root cause of different failure mode;
- Evaluate the design change and supplier change request to find potential effect of product quality/equipment requirement;
- Support to do analysis customer complaint and DEFOA from technical aspects;
- Support TUV, SFDA, FDA and so on to fulfil QMS requirement;
- Analysis measurement data and analysis by 6 sigma.
- Cost down by efficiency improvement, modularization, waste reduced;
- Improve line efficiency by standardized work, line balance, automation;
- Organize the lean activity and do the improvement project by PDCA, PRIDE;
- Balance the line with lean method; simplified the process with VSM tools;
- develop and optimize vacuum& cryogenic requipment and facilitate&coaching related staff in production line
- in charge of vacuum, cryogenic and magnetism field equipment related mechanic equipment adoption and optimization, and proactively leads to do problem solving during testing/maintanance
- develop related tooling equipment upgrade for continuous improvement
-Update equipment related document according to the ECR from designer or PPC;
- Execute the WI training and technical training to manufacturing team;
- NC analysis of product, find root case for these failures related;
- lead to install, verify, maintain and repair production equipment;
- Support change controller to execute ECO on time at factory and at supply;
- Implement new product / new process / new part in production;
- good at mechanical, vacuum and cryogenic equipment and strong knowledge at process equipment
adoption and trouble shooting;
-good at equipment installation, qualification and following maintenance&improvement
- Come out ideas to improve current equipment or create new equipment and drive R&D or supplier to realize equipment implement.
- Define the URS to guide new equipment purchasing and the equipment qualification.
- Define the gauge calibration requirement
- familiar on safety test
You are a part of
A progressive and energetic team that contributes directly to the growth of the business. You have a direct reporting line to the function manager.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)