Describe the main duties and responsibilities of the position:
1. Ensure trade confirmation totally for both purchase and sales side.
2. Issue contract/document timely and presented cleanly, and manage contract/document.
3. Maintain system data to reflect status of the contracts timely and accurately.
4. Coordinate with internal teams to solve issues.
5. Generates reports to other teams & platforms for risk control and contract execution.
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following：
Perform quality work within deadlines with direct supervision or without direct supervision
Interact professionally with co-workers, Company business associates and the general public
Work together in a cooperative spirit to serve the best interests of the Company
Operate in a fully responsible manner and comply with the law and Company policy
Education: Bachelor degree
Experience: 0+ years related experience in contract/shipping/ documentation;
Required Skills (Must have), Necessary industry experience and associated number of years of experience:
Strong written communication skills in both Chinese and English
Proficiency with MS Word and Excel ？ Accurate data entry skills and strong documentation skills
Desired Skills (Nice to have in addition to the Required Skills), necessary industry experience and associated number of years of experience:
Ability to work independently or in team situation
Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines
Languages Skills: (level required) CET 4