? Floor managment experience in the Petroleum & Chemical industry, Such as people management, daily and monthly physical inventory control on empty package material or etc, including gain/loss analysis and lead initiative related to cost saving/ efficiency improvement.
? Be familiar with the general safety operational requirements in Petroleum & Chemical industry
? Sound reading skill in Chinese & English and self-learning capability. To be able to compete the specified tasks alone under the appropriate & limited supervision after related work instruction training.
? Perform daily operations effectively and correctly as required by the quality management system
? Collaborate with procurement operation/ production team to supervise the package supplier and be involved in the performance review with all suppliers.
? Lead the investigation for all NLI/LI happened in the responsible area
? Responsible for performing compliance activities for Non-Gil PC used in filling team per Archer system requirement
? Ability to maintain good relationships with colleagues and be able to actively respond to deficiencies in work and corresponding improvement suggestions
? Other tasks assigned by supervisor
1. Excellent team work & communication skill; Good execution to lead front line to accomplish the target as requested& on schedule.
2. The capability to better understand and follow the requirement of QMS& EMS for daily task; be able to raise the concern or suggestion to improve the efficiency & safety
3. Be competent to cope with conflict among front line operators & people management ( including evaluation and coaching )
4. The experience of 5S management and OEE knowledge
5. Problem solving ability
6. Good commend of English
7. Good commend of PC skills
8. Ability to complete work tasks under pressure
9. Honest, responsible, adaptable to shift work
By submitting an application/uploading your resume or CV, you acknowledge and agree that you are providing personal information about you to Chevron, it subsidiaries and affiliates, to consider whether you are an appropriate candidate for a position and that such information may be shared with Chevron affiliates, subsidiaries, or vendors and may be transferred to locations outside the country of collection.
All information supplied will be treated as strictly confidential for the purpose of selection and recruitment. Only short-listed candidates will be notified, for candidates not selected, we would like to thank you in advance for your interest in a Chevron career.