ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Implementation of the standard Project Controls tools and work processes on all projects assigned.
· Assist PM’s in Setting-up of project baseline schedules, tracking updates and reporting to customer, highlighting deviations and proposing recovery plans.
· Analyze projects Incurred to Date (ITD) costs and estimate to complete (ETC) costs. Perform cost risk analysis, develop project contingency budgets and ensure accuracy of projects Estimate at Completion (EAC) cost Budget. on Monthly basis.
· Assist in Project timesheet coordination and management.
· Perform internal monthly project review with Ops Leaders and Finance Analyst, Conduct projects gating reviews and assist in Internal/ external audit on projects.
· Assist project manager in preparation of monthly project reports for submission to customer.
· Assist the PM in tracking and monitoring project variation with respect to cost & schedule and change management.
· Attend the regular Management Review Meetings and customer meetings for Project progress reviews.
· Develop, Maintain and Report the Project Financial summary including Revenue and Billings Forecast and Monitoring the variance.
· Familiar with MS Office applications, SAP Applications or equivalent business systems, Primavera Project Planner and Microsoft projects for Scheduling.
· Must have a good hand on of Microsoft Excel for Data Analysis and Reporting Purposes.
· Good analytical skills.
· Good knowledge of cost estimating, tracking and control.
· Good knowledge of contracts.
· Communication skills – Oral, written, presentation
· Proactive, helpful, constructive, integrity & open communication
· Familiar with Good Documentation Control system and filing system is added advantage.