At Air Products, we work in an environment where diversity is essential, inclusion is our culture, and each person knows they belong and matter.
1. Documentation collection, sorting out, preparation, and delivery.
2. Translating work as assigned.
3. Assist operator to implement preventive maintenance.
4. Assist operator to conduct some simple operational tasks, e.g., LIN/LOX/LAR loading;
5. Attend safety meeting and write safety reports.
6. Paperwork as assigned by plant management;
7. Assist plant admin for the logistic work;
8. Assist plant management to plan and organize teambuilding activities as required.
9. Any other duties as assigned
1, Integrity, deliver safety, drive result, positive attitude, innovation
2, University junior student with future bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, and/or industrial automation and instrumentation, etc.;
3, Good English reading/writing skill;
4, Proactive, honest, teamwork and hardworking;
5, Be enthusiastic and willing to learn;