1.Generate design concepts and produce conforming designs, parameters and calculations (provided by a project engineer or lead engineer).
2.Develop feasible designs, considering available manufacturing processes. Perform engineering calculations for mass, strength and mechanical performance.
3.Prepare and maintain engineering release and change documents.
4.For each assigned project, provide alternative design solutions accompanied by analysis, supporting information and recommendations.
5. Lead all design Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) studies.
6. Maintain strong familiarity with specific customer CAD data integrity requirements and apply as required.
7. Ensure that designs comply with government and customer specifications and regulations.
8. Complete all assignments following prescribed schedules.
9. Actively participate in product design reviews when required.
10. Ensure full respect of Code of ethics & Code of management \ Rules and Regulations \ Values \ Employee handbook of the company.
11. Others temporary job given by Line Manager
1 Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering
2 Experience in Design & Development within an industrial environment, ideally in the automotive industry
3 Knowledge and experience in the Project Management process
4 Good knowledge of Program standards, tools, and methods
5 Appropriate training in program specific CAD software
6 Familiar with primary manufacturing methods
7 Team player with strong communication skills
8 International mind set
9 Minimum bi-lingual (English required)