1. Bachelors Degree with minimum 1 years working experience in the electronics manufacturing environment, or a few years of relevant experience for those without the qualification;
2. Patient, work hard and have teamwork spirit.
3. Possess a pleasant disposition and have an approachable personality
4.Good computer skill, be good at office software, Word, Excel and Outlook, etc.
6. Proficient in both oral and written English with CET-4 above level, and ability to speak
Wuxi language is preferred.
7. Ability to interact and communicate well with people from various levels and background.
8. Good organization and presentation skills.
9. Pro-active to the company’s changes, challenges and future developments.
1. Ensure all necessary government related approvals are obtained and complied with, and also any other matters pertaining to work permits and visa applications.
2. Maintain a participative management and open door environment in order to ensure that employee grievance/complaints and recommendations are heard.
3. Maintain a working environment, which does not encourage a third-party interference.
4. Administer disciplinary matters in accordance with the company policy.
5. Organize and coordinate the benefits related activities together with the employee representative committee.
6. Champion effective communication programs and employee relations activities, and provide a reliable and effective link between the management and the employees, e.g. Tea talk, Friday Beer, worldwide web cast, suggestion box and employee survey.
7. Champion and ensure the smooth publication of the company newsletter on a quarterly basis.
8. Oversee the management of the company cafeteria and ensure a high acceptance level among employees on the cafeteria services.
9. Participate and support in the employee orientation program for both Direct and Indirect
Labor, and provide the necessary employee relations services to all the employees.