* Act as bridge between R&D and Production sites from test technical perspective.
* Provide test technical support to NPI (New Product Introduction) and volume prodution globally.
* Lead the failure analysis for test failed in-house production and in manufacturing process.
* Instruct test technicians, provide technical support if needed.
* Work together with Product Change Leader on the implementation of Change Request and test verification.
* Drive continuous improvement and innovation in test from Production/Supply side.
* Collaborate with R&D to peform reliability test to improve product robustness.
* Perform data analysis by using Minitab and 6 sigma.
* University degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication or equivalent
* Comprehensive understanding of RF and RF design. RF design experience will be nice plus.
* A minimum of two years working experience at least in one of following areas such as Transceiver, Antenna, Filter or Power Amplifier
* Proficient with operation of RF instruments such as signal generator, vector network analyzer, spectrum analyzer and power meter etc.
* Fluent oral and written communications in both Chinese and English
* Proven good record of accountability, open mind, learning capacity, team working spirit and problem solving attitude