1. To cover Team Assistant administrative responsibilities for IFSW Purchasing department including but not limited to travel, meeting coordination & etc.
2. Assist with PUR team on filing and documentation on both regular and ad-hoc projects/programs
- Assist with purchase order management, delivery tracking if needed
- Assist with contract signature process with suppliers
- Assist with contract uploading to web tool
- Other tasks assigned by manager
3. Internship length: 6 months or above
- Can work at least 3-4 days per week
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Infineon Greater China has been officially recognized as the Great Place to Work for in 2018. It is the second time since 2016 that we received this honor, which makes us the business in the semiconductor industry that has won this award twice. The award not only shows the industry's high recognition of Infineon's talent development philosophy and practice but also reflects the employees’ confidence and support for Infineon.
Infineon China is Top 30 Best Companies to Work for in Greater China in 2016.
Infineon Technologies AG, Neubiberg, Germany, offers semiconductor and system solutions addressing three central challenges to modern society: energy efficiency, mobility and security. In 2018 fiscal year (ending September 30), the Company reported the revenue achieved EUR7.6 billion.
Infineon has built up a comprehensive industry chain in China, covering Research & Design, Sales & Marketing and Manufacturing Sectors. In Shanghai and Beijing, Infineon has its R&D centers, involved in global research projects. In Wuxi, Infineon’s largest backend manufacturing factory in China produces the high-quality discretes, chipcard and high power semiconductors for both Chinese and global markets. In Beijing, the business is engaged in IGBT assembly. Also, Infineon has sales and marketing offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Hongkong. Meanwhile, we have long lasting cooperation with China top universities and companies in terms of Sales, Technology Research and Talent Development.
With the rapid business expansion in China, we sincerely invite high committed and career-oriented talents to join and grow with us. We do believe great minds think alike.
Please send us your resume both in Chinese and English with a copy of your academic diploma, ID card and recent photo via mail or email (Please indicate your applied position in the subject).
You can visit our career page via http://www.infineon.com/cms/en/careers/. On-line application is available.