- Be responsibility for SHE&S in the position and work, and follow up SOP.
- Ensuring National SHE laws, and regulations are well implemented in responsible area
- Supervise and manage the contractors in the responsible area
- Take an active part in training for SHE&S and meeting the SHE&S requirements of this position.
- Follow up and execute SHE&S SOP and report unsafe behavior and near miss in time.
- Follow up LSR and KSB in all activities, and point out unsafe behavior and report to line manager or SHE&S department.
- Take part in risk assessment for this position and report case and near miss case.
- Take active part in process safety training and communication to meet the requirements of PSLC. Enhance the level of process safety of company.
- Must take chair role of PSA in site as a process engineer.
- Actively participate in quality internal audit and perform internal audit compliance with Food safety & Quality requirements.
- Be responsible for Food safety & Quality of all activities, comply with SOP requirements.
- Actively and seriously, participate in Food safety &Quality training; meet Food safety & Quality requirements.
- Strictly follow and comply with the food safety & quality requirements, and report the behavior and hidden trouble, which not meet the Food safety & Quality requirements immediately.
- Consciously abide BBQ in operation control, correct or report the behavior which not meet Food safety & Quality requirements。
- Participate in risk assessment, which relate with Food safety & Quality, and report the accident, deviation and hidden trouble, which not meet the Food safety & Quality requirements immediately.
Production Engineer, Improvement Plant Engineer, Sr. Process Engineer, Workshop Supervisor, etc.
- Bachelor degree or above with biology, fermentation and chemical engineering.
- Be good at learning new knowledge
- Team work spirit
- Familiar with Office Software
- Strong English
- Smart, Honest, Responsible