We are working to create sustainable innovations for a better world. Our aim is to transform the world’s most pressing food and mobility challenges into sustainable technologies, process solutions and business models. At Bühler, you are empowered to show initiative and take responsibility. In our family-owned company, personal success goes hand in hand with shared success. We foster a diverse and inclusive workplace where integrity and courage are key drivers of our success. We support your personal development because we want you to make a difference. By joining Bühler, you will be helping us tackle global challenges while at the same time meeting the needs of our customers.
Bühler is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company, therefore, it's important that you match us and we match you. Regardless of your gender (m/f/d).
Bühler China is your competent partner when it comes to machines, plants and services for the grain and food processing as well as for producing high-quality materials. Bühler has been operating in China since the 1980's, with its headquarters located in Wuxi.
- Provide support on human resource daily operations, such as on-boarding, off-boarding process, staffing management, etc;
- Support on timely HR data collection, consolidation and analysis work;
- Assist recruitment process by support Recruiter arrange interviews, coordinate the time with line managers and candidates, guide candidates to fill job application forms, maintain interview record sheet;
- Provide administrative assistance to the recruiting team to make the process efficiency;
- Assist to prepare for new employees on-boarding program;
- Assist to prepare, carry out and promote human resources projects, related employee activities and other initiatives.
- On-going study 2022 / 2023 graduate with Bachelor degree or above;
- Good English in both writing and reading;
- Good at operation MS office system;
- Have full passion in HR function, can work minimum 3 days/week;
- Take initiatives in daily work, attention to details and good sense of responsibilities;
- Good communication skill and open mind personality.
- Cross-cultural working environment, Flexitime, Canteen, Company car, Training, Employee events
Every day, billions of people use Bühler technologies and solutions to satisfy their basic needs for food, mobility, or communication.
The company holds globally leading market positions in technologies and methods for processing grain into flour and feed, as well as for the production of pasta and chocolate, in die casting, wet grinding and surface coating. The company's core technologies are in the areas of mechanical and thermal process engineering.
In 2018, its roughly 11,000 employees in over 140 countries generated a turnover of CHF 3.3 billion.
Welcome to Buhler Career Page: **************************/career
布勒公司的业务遍及 140 多个国家，在全球拥有 11,000名员工，2018年，布勒集团销售额达到 33亿瑞士法郎。