Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
In your new role you will:
- Perform data mining and cleaning for correct data fields
- Explore and develop big data solutions that can handle large volume data with a fast speed
- Perform data preprocessing, exploratory analysis, selection of Machine Learning model, and then to perform data training and modeling
- Visualize analytical results
- Collaborate and communicate with key users to deliver insights and seek improvement
- Work with colleagues in different teams for the best result
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Able to commit for a minimum period of 5-6 months internship
- A Bachelor's degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Information System, Statistics, Mathematics or other related disciplines
- Great curiosity in learning new knowledge
- Experience in ETL process developing
- Experience in using Basic SQL, Tableau and R/Python Programming
- Experience in using Machine Learning Models
- Experience in using Document-Oriented Database
- Experience in working with large volume data or using BIG Data Platform is preferable
Infineon Greater China has been officially recognized as the Great Place to Work for in 2018. It is the second time since 2016 that we received this honor, which makes us the business in the semiconductor industry that has won this award twice. The award not only shows the industry's high recognition of Infineon's talent development philosophy and practice but also reflects the employees’ confidence and support for Infineon.
Infineon China is Top 30 Best Companies to Work for in Greater China in 2016.
Infineon Technologies AG, Neubiberg, Germany, offers semiconductor and system solutions addressing three central challenges to modern society: energy efficiency, mobility and security. In 2018 fiscal year (ending September 30), the Company reported the revenue achieved EUR7.6 billion.
Infineon has built up a comprehensive industry chain in China, covering Research & Design, Sales & Marketing and Manufacturing Sectors. In Shanghai and Beijing, Infineon has its R&D centers, involved in global research projects. In Wuxi, Infineon’s largest backend manufacturing factory in China produces the high-quality discretes, chipcard and high power semiconductors for both Chinese and global markets. In Beijing, the business is engaged in IGBT assembly. Also, Infineon has sales and marketing offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Hongkong. Meanwhile, we have long lasting cooperation with China top universities and companies in terms of Sales, Technology Research and Talent Development.
With the rapid business expansion in China, we sincerely invite high committed and career-oriented talents to join and grow with us. We do believe great minds think alike.
Please send us your resume both in Chinese and English with a copy of your academic diploma, ID card and recent photo via mail or email (Please indicate your applied position in the subject).
You can visit our career page via ***********************/cms/en/careers/. On-line application is available.