1. Analyze users' requirement or work process and develop information systems solutions & coding to meet user requirement or to improve the process.
2. Install, configure and upgrade computer applications.
3. Maintain computer applications and systems to ensure applications are working normally.
4. Diagnose and solve computer application problems. Help users on application requests.
5. Train users on computer applications. Help users to use application functions to do their work. Answer user's questions.
6. Manage computer application security.
7. Manage application projects.
8. Other assignments by manager.
1.Bachelor degree, or equivalent education background in computer related major, some working experience in application analyst, system development and/or programmer would be a plus.
2. Well possess knowledge of Java deevelopment language and Eclipse development tools with good understanding of object-oriented programming principle.
4. Familiar with Spring, Struts, Hibernate, common development such as for Spring MVC framework.
5. Be familiar with Oracle, MYSQL, and used to at least one database.
6. Good document writing competency.
7. Good communication & interpersonal skills, quick learner, good team player.
8. Ability to communicate in English at least reading & written.