At Air Products, we work in an environment where diversity is essential, inclusion is our culture, and each person knows they belong and matter.
Nature and Scope
Industrial package gases sales responsibilities leading and collaborating with internal (sales, marketing, commercial technology/Gad, product management, and finance) and plans, organize, and carries out sales effort in the assigned geographic area of industry group. These sales efforts include prospecting, identifying and growth new business as well as the maintenance of existing customers and collecting competitor’s information. This position also is accountable to identify, evaluate, and develop new applications and technology of industrial gases with marketing or GAD team. This position is responsible for understanding this geographic marketing activity, information and related industry trend, provide and modify these information in time. This information is including prospects, competitor strategy, intrigue, and competitors’ customers in this assigned geographic area. The position also is accountable for carrying out customer contract, dealing with complaint from customers. This position should be asked to co-operate with other department to present our company’s advantage for customer and offer added value for customer.
Qualify and develop prospects, offer solutions, discuss process and equipment specifics, prepare proposals and take charge in commercial negotiations, business signing Oversee Project Management
- Achieve Sales Targets in the assigned territory through leading the sales & technical proposal, make presentation and build relationship with customers.? Product line: Industrial Package gas ? Customer character: developing end users ? Propose marketing strategy and implementation. (minimum new signing target: 2 new customers per month; new signing revenue target: 1950000RMB; Visit Customers Target: at least 3 Visit per day and on time record into sales report every day.)
- To make good winning and market share in these area. Push the strategy performance and reach the targets.
- Maintain strong relationship with existing accounts through periodic contacts coordinated with field personnel and make recommendations. Solve customer dispute face to face. Contract execution, renew for large key accounts, and reduce no take and maintain the volume. Work with inside sales team to monitor the contract execution, reduce the no take and improve the overall customer retention rate and reduce the churn rate.
- Collect, provide and understand market and competitor information in the territory.
- Coordinate with region and other personnel such as Customer service, Gas Station, Purchasing department to ensure proper specifications & timely installation of supply systems and equipment, to provide support to the accounts.
- Receive technical and product training as well as overall sales goals and strategy and apply to their job.
- Conduct start-ups in customers’ plants, collect data, evaluate and make changes to process parameters as required, and train customer-operating personnel.
- Plan and participate in market studies to provide information for expanded sales or market share or for justification of new or expanded production facilities through provide valuable information including marketing, prospects, competitor’s activities and their selling stratagems and customer’s complain.
- Understand and implement proper safety procedures.
- Participate in research activities aimed at developing new processes or products for industry served.
- Know about requirement from customer, coordinate the station setting up and products delivering, and maintain the contract.
- To assist Gad engineers to conduct trials at customers sites to demonstrate Air Products technology and work closely with local Gad staff in China and arrange support to project implementation at prospects/customers plants.
- Account receivable: work closely with inside sales,C&C, Billing team to insure account receivable in time and provide customers credit information to C&CRequirements:
- Work with PG inside sales team and Supply Chain Execution Team to solve the dispute and improve the customer satisfaction to us.
- Work with inside sales team to handle the margin enhancement such as MTOP, PIP and delivery charge.
- Collect feedback from customers and work with internal function such as inside sales, supply chain execution and CSL to improve the service to customers.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Entry level position with minimum 2 years sales experience
- 4 year degree from accredited university preferred, 2 year associates degree or tech school graduate acceptable
- Technical and application background on welding, analyzer application, or sales experience in industrial gas industry, is preferred
- Ability to make 5-8 sales calls per day in a fast paced environment; Ability to work independently with excellent communication skills
- Must be a creative, organized, proactive self-starter to develop, plan, win support, and implement sales strategy with limited guidance.
- Ability to achieve goals through individual who are using sales skill with persuasiveness, tact, logic and personal traits. Requires strong diplomacy, conflict resolution, consensus building, and interpersonal skills to work including negotiation, team work, experience and strength.
- Through knowledge of market study, practices, tools, concepts and techniques.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills, including spoken and written fluency in Chinese and English.
- Good PC and internet skills.
- Driving skill is preferred.
空气产品公司（Air Products, 纽约证券交易所代码：APD）是一家世界领先的工业气体公司，拥有近80年的历史。公司专注于服务能源、环境和新兴市场，为包括炼油、化工、金属、电子、加工制造和食品饮料等众多产业的客户提供生产所必需的工业气体、相关设备和应用专业技术。空气产品公司也是一家全球领先的液化天然气工艺技术和设备供应商。公司同时还开发、设计、建造、拥有并运营着一些全球***型的工业气体项目，包括气化项目。这些气化项目以可持续的方式将丰富的自然资源转换成合成气，用于生产高附加值电力、燃料和化工品。
Air Products (NYSE:APD) is a world-leading industrial gases company in operation for 80 years. Focused on serving energy, environment and emerging markets, the Company provides essential industrial gases, related equipment and applications expertise to customers in dozens of industries, including refining, chemical, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food and beverage. Air Products is also the global leader in the supply of liquefied natural gas process technology and equipment. The Company develops, engineers, builds, owns and operates some of the world's largest industrial gas projects, including gasification projects that sustainably convert abundant natural resources into syngas for the production of high-value power, fuels and chemicals.
The Company had fiscal 2019 sales of $8.9 billion from operations in 50 countries and has a current market capitalization of about $65 billion, making it the largest American chemical company by market capitalization. More than 17,000 passionate, talented and committed employees from diverse backgrounds are driven by Air Products’ higher purpose to create innovative solutions that benefit the environment, enhance sustainability and address the challenges facing customers, communities, and the world. For more information, visit ***************.