1. Screen CVs and select suitable candidates for recommendation.
2. Arrange the interview and the test of candidates.
3. Data input, filing, printing HR information and document
4. Payroll data collection
5. Other HR operational work support.
1. Available at least 4 days per week and work for half a year (This is a Must)
2. University Degree, major in English or other business related majors is preferred
3. Good communication and coordination skills, patient and detail-oriented characteristics.
4. Self-motivated, a strong sense of responsibility
5. Good oral and written English skills
6. Excellent skills in Microsoft Office tools: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.