Major Responsibilities and Objectives
1. Assist colleagues to provide HR related support to the team.
2. HR system maintenance and execution.
3. Other related duties as assigned and requested.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Requirements
1. Undergraduate college students
2. Hard working, fast learning and good MS-Office skills
3. Good communication and interpersonal skills with a strong customer service oriented attitude
4. Good command of English skills is preferred.
Swire Properties is a leading developer, owner and operator of mixed-use, principally commercial properties in Hong Kong and Mainland China, with a well-established record of creating long-term value by transforming urban areas. Founded in Hong Kong in 1972, Swire Properties is listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited and, with its subsidiaries, employs around 6,200 people.
Our business comprises three main areas: (i) property investment, namely the development, leasing and management of commercial, retail and residential properties as a long term investment; (ii) property trading, that is the development and construction of properties, principally luxury residential apartments, for sale; and (iii) hotel investment.
Our key competitive strength lies in our ability to conceive, design, develop and manage commercial projects that are transformational in terms of scale and impact. We have developed and refined our strengths and capabilities for over 40 years.