This position is responsible for providing recruiting services to business, delivering high quality candidates while guiding hiring managers and candidates through Virtuos’ selection process, performing full lifecycle recruiting, and maintaining excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at large
- Partner with senior leadership, hiring managers, HRBP to identify and build out recruiting needs and strategies
- Build and maintain strong relationships, and have a keen sense of negotiation with all “customers” including candidates, hiring managers and business partners
- Have strong understanding of the complete recruiting function, including: research, sourcing, networking, behavior based interviewing and closing
- Effective communication approaches that include: proactively keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form, and timeliness
- Maintain flexibility to deal with ambiguity and the evolving needs of the business environment
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices
- Maintain and analyze recruitment track data, and report to Hiring Manager basing on the requirement
- Work positively and honestly to meet the Recruiter KPI
- Understand and implement other task required by Hiring Manager
- 1 years'experience in full lifecycle recruiting, preferably in Corporate Recruiting.
- Prior experience in an agency environment and game industry recruitment will be highly advantageous.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin required.
- An expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to: sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to present new recruiting concepts to executive leadership and technical communities.
- Ability to develop business cases and service requirements, while creating and managing strategic alliances.
- Ability to learn systems, processes, and procedures quickly.
- Assimilate technical information quickly, building solutions that strike an optimal balance of meeting the needs of the business, beating competitors, and operating within financial resource constraints.
- Bachelor degree or above