The Junior Field Service Engineer is focusing on delivering standard service and keep customer satisfaction rate, as well as be familiar with Dr？ger medical devices' installation, repair, maintenance and Technical Solution Bulletin (TSB) procedure.
Installation & training
- Perform warranty and installation in accordance with service contract and company procedures and standards
- Provide usage of product training per the standard requirement
- Perform paid job repair to customer (quote, negotiate and confirm price with customer)
- Implement corrective repairs, and identify/ feedback unexposed quality problems if any via dedicated system to the Headquarter as appropriate
- Execute technical corrective actions
- Perform preventive maintenance visits for contractual customer
- Track installed base accuracy & variances
- Provide support to Sales for replacement, special sales programs, exhibition
- Maintain a good relationship with existing customer
- Understand customer’s complain and help to escalate them to the appropriate level
- Collect accounts receivable for his/her territory
- Renew service contract in his/her territory upon request
- Follow company process for parts management and book daily work in related system
The job is performed under the supervision of Experienced/Senior Field Service Engineer.
Bachelor degree in electronics, biomedical engineering or a comparable combination of education and experience
相关工作经验/Related experience -
0-2 years experience as in-house engineer or field engineer in medical device industry
Skills, competencies, and / or certifications
- 行为方面/Behavioral Professional
- MS Office – basic level
- English in written, oral and read – basic level
- Knowledge of company products – basic level
- Care about the customer – advanced level
- Cooperate and communicate – basic level
- Drive results – basic level
- Focus on quality – advanced level
- Work independently – basic level
As early as in the 1950s Draeger Company was already actively engaged in various fields of medical equipment and industrial safety products in China. Always adhering to the principle of "brave innovation and being quality-centered", the explorers of Draeger have won certain market share in China. In order to make sure that Draeger products accord with the Chinese market and to ensure the qualify of after-sales service by Draeger that is recognized world wide, Draeger Medical invested to establish Shanghai Draeger Medical Instrument Company Limited (SDMI) in 1994 and Draeger Medical Equipment (Shanghai) Company Limited (DME) in 2000, respectively, in Shanghai to be responsible for all businesses of Draeger (Germany) Company and Draeger (North America) Company in China, and nearly 500 persons were employed.
Draeger Medical Equipment (Shanghai) Company Limited (DME) is an enterprise solely invested by Draeger Medical Joint Stock Company Limited. At present, four branches have been established in Beijing, Guangzhou, Chengdu and Xian, and two independent incorporated companies, Draeger Medical Equipment (Hong Kong) Company Limited and Draeger Medical Equipment (Taiwan) Company Limited, have been set up in Taiwan and Hong Kong, respectively. The company sells products and provides services that cover various fields such as anesthesia, breathing, emergency care, newborn infants, medical gas supply systems, arm-suspension equipment, bedside equipment, operating tables, operating lamps and decontamination chambers etc.
We are the preferred partner for Acute Point of Care Solutions - and are able to attract the best people in the industry
We are committed to meeting out specific customer needs in Greater China. Our mission is to create effective. Cost-efficient solutions throughout the patient care process from Emergency Care, OR and Anesthesia, to Intensive Care, Perinatal Care and Home Care.
Core Principle of Corporate Culture for Draeger China
客户至上 Customer Orientation